tisdag 30 mars 2010

Quotes of the day!

Ken: War is upon you! Prepare to suck the cock of karma!

Dale Denton: In case you haven't noticed - which you haven't, 'cause from what I can tell, you don't notice anything ever - we are not very functional when we're high.

Robert: Angie, you're a fucking idiot. I say that with love.

Red: Why don't you follow his lead and just chill out, man?
Dale Denton: I'm chill. I'm chill as a cucumber, man.
Red: You don't seem chill.
Dale Denton: I'm more chill than you.
Red: You're more chill than me?
Dale Denton: Yeah.
Red: Look what I'm wearing. Kimono, dog. What're you wearing?
Dale Denton: A suit.
Red: Yeah, exactly. I don't know what's up with you, but I don't know if I like you.
Dale Denton: Well, I don't know if I like you either, man.
Red: Well, that's your loss 'cause I'm a great friend.

Saul: BFFF?
Dale Denton: Best Fuckin' Friends Forever, man!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar